The K1050i FT offers a uniquely precise experience. With the special parallax focus ranging from 9 to 66 yards (8 to 60 metres) and an illuminated reticle in the 2 nd focal plane, it has been optimally designed for Field Target competitions.
This produkt is also available with black coating.
- Developed together with professionals for highest precision in Field Target competitions
- Perfect image quality, even at 50 x magnification
- Parallax wheel integrated into the elevation turret (patented) 8 – 60 m
- Illuminated reticle with fine structure for maximum precision
- Also available with silver coating
Magnification: 10 - 50 Objective lens diameter: 56 mm Eye relief: 95 mm Field of view: 2.9 - 0.6 m/100 m Diopter compensation: +2 / -3.5 dpt Twilight factor (DIN 58388): 23.6 - 52.9 Impact correction per click: ⅛ MOA Adjustment range (E/W): 1.6 / 1.2 m Parallax adjustment: 8 m bis ∞ Tube diameter: 30 mm Length: 429 mm Weight: 890 g Focal plane: 2 Warranty: 10 years
All Kahles products are shipped directly from the Kahles factory in Austria. Lead time is between 3 days and 6 weeks depending on the product.
Shipping costs are included in the sales prices
VAT for non-EU countries
For countries outside the EU (Norway, Switserland,...), the VAT can be deducted by using VAT as a discount code in the cart section.
A customs application form will be added to the shipment papers.