Optimized for IPSC and 3-Gun matches, the K18i with 8 x zoom features an ultra-wide field of view, specially designed, extra-bright illuminated reticles with unique MAX LIGHT function and an individually adjustable throw lever.
- Optimized for IPSC and 3-Gun matches
- Ultra-wide field of view, 8 x zoom and true 1 x magnification
- Integrated throw levers in 2 alternative sizes with infinitely adjustable positions
- Extra-bright day/night illumination in 2nd focal plane with MAX LIGHT function for extreme backlight situations
- Special reticles for IPSC and 3-Gun, designed with the support of recognized pro-shooters
Magnification: 1-8 Objective lens diameter: 24 mm Eye relief: 95 mm Field of view: 42,5-5,3 m/100 m Diopter compensation: +2/–3 dpt Twilight factor (DIN 58388): 2,9-13,9 Impact correction per click: .1 MRAD Adjustment range (E/W): 2.4 / 2.4 m Parallax adjustment: 100m Tube diameter: 30 mm Length: 300 mm Weight: 555 g Focal plane: 2 Illuminated: Ja Warranty: 10 years
All Kahles products are shipped directly from the Kahles factory in Austria. Lead time is between 3 days and 6 weeks depending on the product.
Shipping costs are included in the sales prices
VAT for non-EU countries
For countries outside the EU (Norway, Switserland,...), the VAT can be deducted by using VAT as a discount code in the cart section.
A customs application form will be added to the shipment papers.