The K318i means optical and mechanical perfection packed into an ultrashort design. With precise illuminated reticles in 1 st focal plane, sharply defined throughout the entire magnification range and the unique TWIST GUARD windage.
- Ultrashort and lightweight riflescope with wide field of view and high contrast image
- Absolutely reliable repeat accuracy and precise, clearly defined click mechanism
- Optional left or right side windage
- Innovative TWIST GUARD windage (patented)
- Parallax wheel integrated into the elevation turret (patented) (25 m to ∞)
- Precise illuminated reticles in 1st focal plane
- Depending on the model, elevation and windage are working clockwise (= cw) or counter-clockwise (= ccw).
Superior handling and ergonomics thanks to the unique arrangement of operating elements
Due to the unique arrangement, all operating elements can easily and comfortably be operated with the intuitively preferred hand. Without having to reach over the riflescope or having to move out of the shooting position, all relevant information is always in the visual field. All riflescopes of the K-series have the parallax wheel integrated into the elevation turret.
The patented central arrangement on top of the riflescope makes right and left-handed operation equally comfortable.
Ergonomically the windage is perfectly placed on the left side for right-handed shooters and on the right side for left-hand shooters.
Magnification: 3.5 - 18 Objective lens diameter: 50 mm Eye relief: 92 mm Field of view: 9.3 - 2.0 m/100 m Diopter compensation: +2.5 / -3.5 dpt Twilight factor (DIN 58388): 13.2 - 30.0 Impact correction per click: 0.1 MRAD
Adjustment range (E/W): 3.0/1.5 m Parallax adjustment: 25 m bis ∞ Tube diameter: 34 mm Length: 313 mm Weight: 940 g Focal plane: 1 Illuminated: yes Warranty: 10 years
All Kahles products are shipped directly from the Kahles factory in Austria. Lead time is between 3 days and 6 weeks depending on the product.
Shipping costs are included in the sales prices
VAT for non-EU countries
For countries outside the EU (Norway, Switserland,...), the VAT can be deducted by using VAT as a discount code in the cart section.
A customs application form will be added to the shipment papers.